Beneficial In the Treatment of:
Some Benefits of Regular Therapeutic Massage:
- Increase Flexibility in Joints and Muscles
- Strengthens Blood and Lymph Circulation
- Enhances Capapcity for Clearer Thinking
- Relieves Muscle Tension and Stiffness
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Decreases Stress
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Enhances the Health / Nourishment of Skin
- Helps Relieve Tension Headaches
- Helps Relieve Effects of Eye Strain
- Reduces Frequency of Migraine Headaches
- Promotes Deeper and Easier Breathing
- Enhances Athletic Performance
- Reduces Muscle Spasm
- Relieves Stress and Aids Relaxation
At The Natural Touch we offer our services to male and female clients of all ages: infants, children, adults, and senior citizens. Athletes, entrepreneurs, caregivers, and pregnant women are among those who may benefit from regular therapeutic massage. It helps maintain and improve strength, flexibility, coordination, and energy - No Matter Your Age or Profession!
Massage is manual soft tissue manipulation and includes holding, causing movement, and/or applying pressure to the body.
Therapy is a series of actions aimed at achieving or increasing health and wellness.
- Craniosacral: A Gentle Touch Method of Evaluation and Enhancing the Functioning of the Central Nervous System.
- Deep Tisue: A Technique that Releases Chronic Patterns of Tension in the Body Through Slow Strokes and Deep Pressure on Contracted Areas, Either Following or Going Across the Grains of Muscles, Tendons and Fascia.
- Hot Stone Massage: A Massage Technique, Used in Conjunction with Other Modalities, in Which Warmed Stones are Placed on Points and Sometimes Used as Massage Tools.
- Myofascial Release: Using Long, Stretching Strokes to Release Muscular Tension.
- Neuromuscular Therapy: Enhances the Function of Joints, Muscles, and Biomechanics (movement) and it Releases Endorphins, the Body's Own Natural Pain Killers
- Prenatal Massage: A Natural, Touch Therapy Treatment Aimed at Alleviating Pregnancy Related Symptoms.
- Reflexology: A Technique that Uses Pressure Points on the Feet, Hands and Ears Thought to Correspond, or "Reflex," to All Areas of the Body
- Sports Massage: Designed to Enhance Athletic Performance and Recovery.
These Terms and More Can Be Found on AMTA's Website: http://www.amtamassage.org/index.html